Requesting Quotes and Ordering
It's so quick and easy to get a quote from our knowledgable sales team, whether you prefer to contact us via email, online using our contact forms or direct on the phone on 01483 332045. Here's a quick breakdown of how the quote and order process works.
Information we need to provide an accurate quote for you:
- Garment Type e.g red technical T-shirts
- Quantity required e.g 550 mix of sizes unisex fit
- Date of event / deadline the items are needed by
- Artwork spec e.g verbal confirmation of number of colours in the print, whether you want front and/or rear printing
- Artwork files - if you have art work files that you are able to send us for visual confirmation please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org - but please also see our Supplying Artwork Guidlines.
- Contact Name
- Telephone Number on which you can be contacted
- Email address
Once you've recieved your quote and are happy with the costs, the next stage in the Order process is:
Visual Draft Production:
Our in-house designers will work with you and your artwork / garment colour specifications to produce a Visual Draft of your product. This will be sent by email for your consideration and approval.
You will need to supply art work files in vector PDF or AI or EPS format so that we can ensure they are printed exactly as you want them to look - see our Supplying Artwork Guidlines.
Confirming final numbers and size breakdowns:
Once the Visual Draft has been approved and signed off in writing on email, you will need to supply garment size breakdowns (where required) across the final agreed quantity.e.g.:
Total items: 500
- Small x 25
- Medium x 300
- Large x 125
- XL x 50
Invoicing and Payment:
In order to proceed the approved order, we require you to supply the following information:
- Billing Address,
- Delivery address
- contact name and email for Billing (We submit all invoices digitally unless otherwise requested.)
Prior to production starting you will be invoiced and a minimum of 50% deposit must be made in order to inititate the production process.
All orders, unless otherwise requested and agreed, will be delivered within the week commencing requested deadline /event day. If you need your customised goods earlier than this and lead times allow for it, please do let us know and we will accomodate your needs.
For any queries about the quote and order process please get in touch with our friendly Sales Team on 01483 332045 or email us on email@example.com.