Our Guidelines for Supplying Artwork and Logos
When supplying your artwork ready for print, the design team at Sports Instinct needs the best quality vector files possible to guarantee the print quality of your garments.
We recommend the following file formats:
- .EPS Encapsulated Post Script File.
- .AI Adobe Illustrator File
(Please ensure files are back-saved to version CS2)
If you don't have vector artwork readily available in these formats, or only have jpegs please get in touch with us and we can talk through what you do have. Our in house design team are experienced in converting artwork and we'll always do our best to help and advise you. (Our prices automatically include a standard amount of design work required to produce the Visual Draft, if your requirements exceed this, we also offer an extended design service.)
With all artwork supplied, please make sure the following has been completed:
1. Please convert all ‘Live’ editable text to Lines. This gives our designers full control over size and placement of your logo, avoiding the concern accidently changing words or Fonts.
If you are not able to create lines from text within your Logo, please supply us with a copy of your logo Font
Files. This way we can keep to your exact original branding.
2. Please supply any specific Pantone references that must be used within your artwork.
3. If possible supply us with your company's Brand Guidelines / Brand Book, this will ensure we reproduce your logos the way exactly they were you want them be.
If you have any queries reading artwork and logos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com or on 01483 332045.
Why not read our How to Order with Sports Instinct page to find out more about just how quick and easy it is to get a quote and to place an order with us.